Caribbean Regional Compliance Association (CRCA)
The Caribbean Regional Compliance Association is a not for profit regional forum represented by member associations from the Caribbean and Central American regions.
- Antigua & Barbuda (Financial Services) Compliance Association
- Bahamas Association of Compliance Officers
- Barbados Association of Compliance Professionals
- Association of Bermuda Compliance Officers
- British Virgin Islands Compliance Officers Association
- Cayman Islands Compliance Association
- Association of Compliance Officers of Curacao
- Trinidad and Tobago Compliance Association
The BACP is a member of the CRCA which hosts a regional annual conference for compliance professionals. CRCA recently incorporated as a non profit entity with an expanded mandate and the BACP representative acts as the Corporate Secretary.